Light Refurbishment: Periodic visits by asset manager.
Light refurbishment covers projects with a structure already in place, where the borrower is working within that structure to refurbish and/or convert to enhance value. This would include installation of kitchens and/ or bathrooms, or enhancing value to dilapidated properties.
Heavy refurbishment covers projects with structural changes, conversion or extensions that may require planning permission or building regulation approval, and PDR schemes.
Maximum LTV: Up to 70% of the Market Value on Day 1 (Up to 95% of Purchase Price), and a total facility up to 70% of GDV.
Maximum LTC: 100% of total construction cost. These can be drawn as frequently as required after the costs are incurred, for up to 100% of those costs.
- Loan sizes: £30,000 upwards.
- Interest: From 0.65% pcm - no set rates based on LTV, with flexibility to tailor pricing to the deal.
- Interest Options: Serviced or Retained.
- Arrangement fee: 2%.
- Exit Fees: No early repayment fee, exit fee or minimum interest period.
- Term Length: Up to 24 month.
All refurbishment lending is GDV based so after the valuer establishes that at the outset there are NO ongoing
No Up-Front Fee's You Have Nothing Lose Phone Now: 01202 677999.